ANAND, comprising of Asia Investments Private Limited along with its holding and subsidiary Companies and Promoter Entities, having its Corporate Headquarters at 1, Sri Aurobindo Marg, Hauz Khas, New Delhi – 110 016, Hereinafter referred to as “We” or “Us” or “Company” or “ANAND”.
By entering/ visiting this website, the visitor consents to the terms of this policy. By submitting his/her information to us, the visitor will be treated as having given his/her permission for processing the same in a manner provided in this policy.
- GOVERNING LAW
- The Information Technology Act, 2000;
- The Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011.
This Policy applies to all visitors, users and others (hereinafter referred to as “You”) who access or use the website https://www.anandgroupindia.com/ and who provide their information to ANAND hereinafter referred to as “You”.
- The nature of information we collect about you directly or through third parties.
- The sources from where your information is collected.
- The manner in which your information is collected.
- The purpose of collecting your
- The manner in which your information is stored, used and processed by
- The rights you have under applicable laws regarding such information collected by
- The process to contact ANAND for any issues regarding the collection or use of your
- Any disclosure to third parties within or outside India we may do of your information for specific circumstances with the reasons specified
- Data security measures we apply to reasonable extent to protect your data.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Your Information collected by ‘ANAND primarily consists of: Personal Information and sensitive Personal Information [Collectively referred to as “Information” or “Your Information”].
(A) Personal Information
Personal information is information related to You, or a combination of pieces of information that could reasonably allow You to be identified. Personal information may consist of full name, personal contact numbers, residential address, email address, gender or date of birth. While information such as date of birth in isolation may not be enough to uniquely identify the visitor, a combination of full name and date of birth may be sufficient to do so. It does not include data where the identity has been removed [anonymous data].
(B) Sensitive Personal Information
Certain categories of personal information, such as password, information of bank account, credit card, debit card or any other payment instrument details, physical, physiological and mental health condition, sexual orientation, medical records and history, biometric information are considered to be sensitive personal information.
You may choose to share your sensitive personal information with ANAND directly [or through authorised persons] in certain circumstances.
By providing your sensitive Personal Information, you agree that this information may be collected, used and shared with third parties for the purpose which is necessary or incidental to our business.
- HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We collect Information about you through the following means:
- When you use our website;
- When you contact ANAND;
- When you put enquiry into our website about a product or email us.
- When you interact with ANAND via email or social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram or Twitter;
- When you connect with us on any other third party portal where we have an active company account.
- When you upload your details for an opportunity at ANAND.
- When you subscribe to our newsletter.
- When you otherwise voluntarily provide your Personal Information and/or Sensitive Personal Information.
- By any other means incidental to our business.
- WHY WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
ANAND will collect adequate, relevant and necessary Information of yours, and will process such information fairly and lawfully for the purpose it is collected. Most commonly, ANAND will use your Information in the following circumstances:
- To connect with you when you enquire at our website for any of our product or service or any other business website where we have an active account.
- To consider your application for career with
- To perform the contract which you may have with us for using our product/service or supplying us any product/service or any other business purpose.
- to allow you to subscribe to our news alerts so that we can keep you updated about our latest updates.
- Compliance with legal obligations;
- To enable you to use our services ;
- To share statistical information, with third parties, about our users but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information;
- To consider an application from prospective vendor for participating with
- To improve and customise our services in accordance with your feedback;
- To send you important information regarding the websites, changes in terms and conditions, user agreements, and policies and/or other administrative information
- To investigate potential breaches, or to protect the rights, property or safety of ANAND, the Users of our Sites or others.
- CHANGE OF PURPOSE
We will only use your Information for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
If we need to use your Information for any additional purposes, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows ANAND to do so.
You agree that we do not need any additional or further consent from you to use your Information, in accordance with this policy to carry out our legal obligations or exercise specific rights.
- INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your Information to any of our employees, officers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors; or to any member of our company, including our subsidiaries and partners insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy and for the purpose of providing services to you.
In addition to this, we may disclose your Information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk;
- to the purchaser or prospective purchaser of any business or asset that we are or are contemplating selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that information.
ANAND ensures that our third-party service providers employ industry standard security measures to ensure the security of information through legally binding terms and conditions. Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your Information to any other third party.
We, and our partners, use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit www.anandgroupindia.com and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device. Cookies are pieces of information stored directly on the computer or mobile device that you are using.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Necessary cookies
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Preference cookies
Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
- Statistics cookies
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although in that case you may not be able to use certain or all features on the website.
- TRANSFER OF INFORMATION OUTSIDE INDIA
Unless stated otherwise, we store and process your Information in India. There may, however, be occasions when we need to transfer your Information outside India in order to enable ANAND to use the information in accordance with this policy.Such transfer of information may be to a country which does or does not provide the same level of data protection as in India. In these circumstances we will take appropriate steps to ensure that your Information is adequately protected.You expressly agree to the transfer your information described in this Section.
- DATA SECURITY
We are committed to protecting your information and thus implement appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect it against any unauthorised or unlawful processing and against any accidental loss, destruction, or damage.Appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures have been put in place to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information collected from you.We strive to keep your personal information protected and take reasonable effort to safeguard that proper security and technical controls are applied to ensure data security.
- DATA RETENTION
We will only retain your information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.In some circumstances we may anonymise your information so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case we may use such information without a further statement to you.
- WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
You may at any time revoke or withdraw your consent to provide your Information to ANAND by using the applicable contact details set out at the end of this policy. In case of withdrawal of consent, ANAND may not be able to provide the same level of experience to you as ANAND will not be aware of your preferences.
- RIGHT TO DELETION
You may at any time ask ANAND to delete your Information. We will consider and where necessary comply with your request in accordance with applicable law, as explained above.
a. The policy is subject to modification from time to time. If we decide to change our policy, we will post those changes here so that you will always know what information we gather, how we might use that information and whether we will disclose it to anyone.
b. We may also notify you in other ways from time to time about the processing of your Information.
- GRIEVANCE OFFICER
In accordance with the Indian Information Technology Act 2000 and the rules notified thereunder, the contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Anurag Verma
1, Sri Aurobindo Marg, Hauz Khas, New Delhi 110 016, India